Thursday, July 15, 2010

Letter to My Crush


I wanted to try out a bit of my friend Kerry's blogging endeavor where you write one letter a day to someone, and I chose this one. Long overdue.


Crush,

You're never blue, and it's why I love you. If you were, I'd really be at a loss. You're so bubbly and likable, I've really never seen anything like it. I get envious of that. Everyone loves you. But I love how, when I inch too close to you, you like to kiss the very tip of my nose. It's the sweetest thing ever.
You were with me during Sorcerer's Apprentice last night and if I didn't have you there, I might've killed myself because of how dumb it was. (Not that I truly expected that much from it, but my mom wanted to go so, y'know.)
I hope I get to bring you to Inception tonight. Oh, it'd be lovely. If not, I'll be able to pick you up afterward from McDonald's or somewhere. You'll always be the soda for me, baby.

<3

Oh yeah, I'm 20.

P.S. I wrote this to Crush, the beverage, okay? It was supposed to be kind of clever. So I wrote a love note to orange soda. That is where my life is going.

2 comments:

Nolan said...

Get more English teachers to follow you on blogger and posts like these will receive heaps of praise.

I thought it was clever.

renae said...

Why sank you. I still think it's terribly lame!